Sunday, September 26, 2010

I know, I know....

I have excuses...I went to a CDE review course in San Diego.  Really enjoyed my time there, learned lots.  Did get to go to Big Lots but must have hit it at a bad time.  Picked up more things for studying endeavors than crafting.  

I have really been having fun making all sorts of paper flowers.  I hit one of our local office supply stores and they had 70% off their Quickuts!  I bought every flower die they had.  Now I just have to get with it and use them on some of my cards!  Here is my post for today, another MFT Precious Innocence image.  I love this little girl.
The design paper is from Basic Grey (green at heart).  I colored her with Copics and chalked the sky and the dirt.  

Hope you have a week full of blessings and inspiration!
Aloha, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts