Monday, September 6, 2010

OK, I'm back!


The mojo has been missing lately, that or  there hasn't had time to make itself known.  This card is made using the SFYTT sketch from last week.  I used Jean's cute little bats (Dandelion Designs) and the pumpkin is made with a scalloped circle punch (learned to make the pumpkins last year from Lianne at Cute Stuff).  The paper is left over from last year, still using up scraps.  

I hope you all had a restful, peaceful Labor Day.  All ready for tomorrow?

Aloha, Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts