Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Ms. Marcia!

I made this card to send to a dear friend of mine who loves to scuba.  This little cutie is snorkeling but close enough, right?  This is Snorklin' Beatrice from C.C. Designs.  The paper is some I picked up from Ross Dress For Less believe it or not.   I got the stack by KI Memories, Inc for a really great price.  I got to practice my coloring on this image.  I have been taking some Copic classes from a very talented lady, Coleen Capello.  I still have a long way to go, but Coleen sure does make it fun.  The background is Tumbled Glass distress ink and the seaweed are Cheery Lynn Designs Iris Leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts