Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2, Day 1 Result

Poor neglected blog (and craft room for that matter).  We got our daughter all tucked in at school again.  Right before we left for home, we learned about the TWO hurricanes bearing down on Hawaii.  Thankfully the effects were minimal here on Oahu.  But...I was following the videos during our trip and have had a bit of time to try some of the wonderful techniques.  As I have mentioned before, I am a big fan of these classes.  So here is one of the cards using the Day 1 technique taught by Shari.


This card was created by using the faux watercoloring stamping and tiling technique she so beautifully demonstrated.  I'm not all that happy with the background stamp I used, but the class is all about stretching your stamps, right?  I wanted to use what I had and this was it.  Hopefully will be able to post a few other cards this weekend, I'm still trying to catch up with the "homework".

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  Strathmore cold press watercolor paper, DCWV cream card stock, old book page
Stamps:  Hero Arts Large Fabric Design
Ink:  Ranger Distress 
Dies:  Sizzix Butterfly Frenzie, Lawn Fawn Thanks
Accessories:  The Sequined Bunny sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts