Saturday, November 22, 2014

Merry Monday #135, Christmas Bells

I love this encouragement to make another Christmas Card!  Only about 6 more to do!  The Merry Monday Challenge this week is to use bells.  I had all sorts of ideas swarming in my head, but when I saw this image by Meljen's Design's I wanted to use it.  I can use the practice coloring for sure!


Here's the inspiration:

Here's my vision:


By the way, as I said, the image is from Meljen's Designs.  I have just recently been introduced to this wonderful site, tons of cute images, and right now they are having a sale!  Check it out.

I just noticed this pic is a little blurry...gotta start putting those contacts in earlier:).

Thanks for stopping by!  Wishing you a blessed weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image: Meljen's Designs Jingle Bell
Stamps:  Winnie and Walter Happy Christmas
Ink:  Versa Fine Onyx Black
Paper:  Neenah Kraft Cardstock, X-press It Blending Card, DCWV Cardstock
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh Classic Christmas Mix Sequins, SULKY metallic thread, Sizzix embossing folder, Stampendous embossing enamel white and aged gold, Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas bell, Brenda! I love the embossed background and the wisps of shiny thread! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image to go with a pretty background! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have this image somewhere...You've done wonders with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is lovely and your colouring looks pretty fantabulous to me <3, love it to bits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, that image is stunning!! Love your coloring on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you coloured this gorgeous bell and that background paper is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts