Sunday, November 30, 2014

Simon Says Anything Goes!

SSS Wednesday Challenge is showcasing Lawn Fawn, I thought I would share this little goodie bag I made for my co-workers.


I used the Lawn Cuts Goodie Bag and decorated it with Snow Day papers and stamps.  The little border is the Lawn Cuts Stitched Scalloped Border.  My local stamp store was out of the Lawn Cuts to match the stamp set, so I fussy cut the cute little bunnies and trees.  I decorated the trees with gold Stickles.  The bunny have a little Copic shading on them.  

I loved looking at some of the other creations linked to this challenge...such talent, it inspires me!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by here.  I love reading your comments and visiting your blogs.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. These will be SUCH a hit, Brenda - really darling! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute!!! The bags are a treat with a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts