Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Inspired by a Book

Welcome to CRAFT Challenge #317; Inspired by a book.


 Our sponsor this week is:


Truthfully, I did things backwards.  I chose this cute digi from Scrapper's Delight and then remembered a wonderful book, Hello Ocean by Pam Munoz Ryan.  This is the card that developed:

Manga Beach Digi 8
I colored the image with Copic Markers, but tried to define the hair more with my Prismacolor Pencils.  (I'm still practicing on hair and folds for sure.)  I fired up my Silhouette to cut the palm tree, the waves and the sand were cut with Lawn Fawn dies and that is pretty much it.

I hope you have time this week to stop in and join the fun.  Be sure to check out by the CRAFT Challenge blog here to see the great makes by the DT.  You can get all the challenge details there too.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:  
Image:  Scrapper's Delight Manga Beach Digi   
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Fun in the Sun set
Ink: Archival Ink Coffee 
Paper:  Neenah cardstock and kraft cardstock, Stampin' UP! kraft cardstock, DCWV vellum, cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils, Miss Kate's Cutables svg designs, Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Hillside Borders and Ocean Wave Borders

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous beach scene you have created for your cute image...wish I was there!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts