Monday, August 3, 2015

A Sad Farewell

Our challenge this time is to create something with ribbons and pearls.  

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

All Dressed Up

Bugaboo Stamps

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Faery Ink

Stamp and Create

 The East Wind

Whimsy Stamps


I love both these lovely elements but rarely put them on my cards for some odd reason.  I used this cute image from Faery Ink, Lil' Queen Fairy.  She has such a cute, sassy look on her face.


Now, the reason for the sad farewell...this will be the very last Top Tip Tuesday Challenge.  I have so enjoyed my time here with this design team.  These ladies are not only creative rock stars, they are kind, supportive, wonderful human beings.  I can't tell you how inspired I have been by all their beautiful creations.  Samantha and Annette will never know how much it has meant to me to be a part of this team.  I felt so blessed that they would even visit my blog, let alone ask me to join the Top Tip Tuesday team.  So thanks to Samantha and Annette and my other teamies who have been so supportive and constants at visiting my blog.  

I have also had the opportunity to visit so many of your wonderful blogs and have loved seeing all your fabulous creations. I am honored to have been a part of the team and I will miss this challenge and the inspiration it has provided me as a crafter.

Since we have this one last lovely challenge and I would like nothing better than to see your fab creations.  To celebrate success to the end, there are even more prizes you can win.  Take a look at all goodies up for grabs and to see the DT's final hurrah, head over to the blog, here.

A very fond aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Faery Ink 'Lil' Queenie Fairy
Ink:  Forest Moss Distress Ink 
Paper: Neenah cardstock, Penny Black Painted Blooms Paper Pad
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Spellbinders dies, Stickles, SU! pearls, Snug Hug Seam Binding

7 comments:

  1. A very sweet and cute card Brenda for the last challenge this time. I too have had a fabulous time working with both you and the rest of the TTT team, thank you.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations always inspire me Brenda and it has been wonderful to create alongside of you on this team. I have your blog bookmarked so I'll be keeping up with you. :) Super cute card for the finale! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations always inspire me Brenda and it has been wonderful to create alongside of you on this team. I have your blog bookmarked so I'll be keeping up with you. :) Super cute card for the finale! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card. I will still be popping by to check out your projects. It has been fun creating on the TTT team with you and the other girls. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did her hair and the sparkly crown, a super card for a princess, young or old equally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - this is fleeping adorable! Love the glittery crown. This card is fit for a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Brenda :( But you created a lovely card...her sparkly crown just puts it over the top cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts