Wednesday, January 27, 2016

AYLI One Layer or More?

This fortnight's challenge theme whether you prefer one or multi layer creations.  Show us your creation and don't forget to explain why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


Crafts U Love


I guess I would have to say multiple layers are my favorite because I love all the wonderful goodies we have to create them with.  Having said that, there's nothing more beautiful than a well designed CAS card in my humble opinion and actually feel they are a bit harder to create.  


I am doing a house purge, concentrating on my craft room.  I ran across this stamp had to use it.  Needless to say it makes the cut and will continue to live with me.  I got out some of the wonderful Japanese washi paper I have to create one of the layers to this card.  This sealed the deal, I definitely prefer layers (at least right now)! 

Come play along with us at the AYLI blog.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Juju's Tiny Treasures   
Sentiment:  Dandelion Designs Teeny Weeny Garden Domo Arrigato
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Washi Paper, ColorBok Metallics, DCWV cardstock and mulberry paper
Accessories:  Marylyn Robertson Butterfly Fan die, clear embossing powder, Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the colours and the oriental look. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Brenda, perfectly oriental xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love both styles but I agree that the CAS designs can be harder to get 'just right.' So, I'm with you on the layers and the gorgeous washi papers and die cut fans are so perfect for this fun image...lots of lovely layers and bold colours :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Brenda! Gorgeous layers and love the oriental look xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts