Wednesday, March 30, 2016

CRAFT 357


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in our challenge to make your own background.

Our Sponsor this week is -


This week I was fortunate to use an image from Pink Gem Designs called 'Love Ewe' .  Here's my card -



I created the background with a distress crayons.  This was my first time using them and found them very similar to gelatos.  I look forward to using this technique again soon.  I used Copics to add a little color and paper pieced the ribbon and heart on this sweet image.  

We look forward to seeing what kind of background you create.  Please check for all the details on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week is going well.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Pink Gem Designs Love Ewe
Sentiment: computer generated
Paper:  from stash (Simon Says Stamp kit), Hobby Lobby kraft cardstock
Accessories:  button and twine from stash, MFT double stitched circle dies, Wplus9 Sunshine Layers die, distress crayons, Copic markers,

4 comments:

  1. Just so cute and love the paper you made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute and love the paper you made

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card, enough to brighten the cloudiest of days!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! That little lamb is adorable! I haven't tried distress crayons yet. I'm glad you like them!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts