Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring has Sprung


Reminder, it's Week 2 for TCP Tuesday #309.   Don't worry you have plenty of time to link up your creations here.  We want to see your Springy creations.  Plenty of TCP stamps inspired me for this one, so I had to play along again.

Here's my card -




I am amazed this shaker card turned out.  It was just a series of one blunder after another.  I think it will do though.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Up, Up and Away.  I also used a bunch of CutUps again - Stitched Cloud Dies, He Said, She Said (grass),  County Fair (sun), Under My Hat (flowers), and Toppers Stitch Line (created the stitched frame).  Despite my challenges, this card was a bunch of fun to make.

Come on and join us for TCP Tuesday 309, you have until 3/14 to link up!  Can't wait to see what you create.  For all the details and links to the Cat Pack creations, head on over to the TCP blog.  

I so appreciate your visits and your comments!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Yay...what a cutie and the sequins look really pretty. I have dusted off a bunny so hope to grab time to join in!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts