Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Birdie!

Little Red Wagon Challenge post.

It's time for another From the Heart Stamps I {heart} sketches with a tWist challenge. We have another great sketch and this week there's a cute new freebie Faith drew up for you, so no excuses!  When your at the shop, be sure to take a look at all of the new Pigwit images too!  You're sure to fine something that inspires you. Remember, you can use the sketch alone, the tWist alone or you can combine the two together.

Here's the sketch -




Here's my card using Birdie and Balloon-



I sure do hope you'll join us this week.  For all the details, head here to the From the Heart Blog.  If you haven't already, be sure to join us on the FtHS Facebook group.  

Thanks for stopping!

Aloha,
Brenda



2 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Love those ruffles and I can't believe you cut out those little legs! Great card!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I really like how you made the ruffles - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts