Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Christmas at CRAFT Challenge


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making and sharing your Christmas projects.

Our Sponsor this week is -


Here's my card using Dear Santa from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps -


I was still in the recycle mode and decided to use some old, yellowed watercolor paper.  I distressed and added some distress ink to the edges.  I then colored the picture with distress markers.  Kinda fun for a change of pace.

I hope you will be able to join us this week over at the CRAFT Challenge blog this week to share you Christmas creation!  Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. What a great Santa image, Brenda! I love your distress colouring and the soft background colour is ace!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Brenda. Can I ask you to choose your Top 3 choices from the last challenge please so that I can complete the winners' post. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts