Wednesday, February 22, 2017

CRAFT Challenge #303


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in creating a female or Mother's Day card.

Our Sponsor this week is -



Here's my card using a fun, funky image from Bloobel Stamps, Bake Me A Cake -


We hope you'll be playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge blog this week.  Stop in and take a look at the DT creations for some real inspiration.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I am also linking this up to the Bloobel Stamp of the Month Progressive Challenge

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts