Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hogs and Kisses PigWit Reminder

Happy Wednesday!  Time is flying and if you don't believe it, I am posting my From the Heart Stamp of the Month reminder card!  Wow, so fast!  If you don't know the drill, here are all the details.  Basically, after an initial purchase, as long as you enter the challenge every month, you will receive the next months image via email at no additional cost.

And look at how sweet this months image is.  Here is my take on  Hogs and Kisses PigWit -


Don't procrastinate now, you still have plenty of time at this point to join us this month.  Head on over to the shop to pick up PigWit if you haven't been playing along.  If you already have him in your hands, color him up and link up to share your wonderful creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you have questions or comments, I would love to hear them.

Aloha,
Brenda



4 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love those falling hearts, how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was easy Joyce, I Googled it and actually found some directions that I could execute. Give it a look, don't remember the exact one I used, but there are several there now.

      Delete
  2. He always makes me smile Brenda!! You have coloured him perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this one, love it Brenda! Love those papers, the arrows are my fav!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts