Monday, February 20, 2017

i {heart} sketches with a tWist #163


These Mondays are rolling around pretty fast.  With that being said, it's time to welcome you to another i {heart} sketches with a (double) tWist challenge over at From the Heart Stamps!


Here's your sketch and tWists -

And here's my take...and I took a few liberties with the sketch this week.  Here's my card using Long Stocking -



I had a bunch of fun resizing this darling image and then decorating it up with a white gel pen.  The images are colored with Copic markers and the Believe die is from Simon Says Stamp.

I want to thank you all for joining us in our last 2 challenges.  I hope you'll join us again this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I just learned this will work with Merry Monday's current challenge - stockings!  Love it when this happens, entering here.

9 comments:

  1. Super cute trio of stockings - just love your shading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, CUTE card Brenda! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic card...love the size of those stockings and the wonderful white spots all over with the gel pen. Thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love the traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your puppy stockings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cute puppies and fun long stockings - great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts