Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Recycle with CRAFT Challenge


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a project by recycling something bound for the bin.

Our Sponsors this week are -



The week I had the pleasure of using an image provided by our sponsor, QKR Stampede.  I would like you to meet Moose -


I have been moving my studio into a larger room (which has taken most of my free time over the last 2 weeks).  In the move I found some shoe laces, some corrugated cardboard and some evergreen die cuts from another project, that were bound for the trash bin.  They all have kind of rustic look that I thought Moose would feel right at home with.

I hope you will have the time to join us this week CRAFT Challenge blog.  If it is inspiration you need, stop by the blog and see what the Teamies have made this week.  We also have a guest designer that is going to knock your socks off with her creation.

Thanks for dropping by.  

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  QKR Stampede Moose digital stamp
Sentiment:  computer generated
Paper:  The Paper Place kraft cardstock  
Accessories:  Sketcher's shoe lace, corrugated cardboard, MFT pierced circles die, Spellbinders circle die, Sizzix Holiday Greens dies
Coloring medium:  Prismacolor pencils

1 comment:

  1. What a fun image, Brenda! I love his expression! GREAT use of the shoelace, what a good idea!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts