Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ribbons or Lace?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is ribbon or lace.  Use your favorite on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


Here is my card, using ribbon which has been a favorite of mine since I was young.  I remember scouring estate sales for any ribbon or lace I could fine.  Ribbon is just so very versatile.  It comes in so many wonderful colors and textures, I just LOVE it - 


For this card I use some seam binding I dyed myself with a few sprays of Smooch Spray.  I especially love the wrinkled look this gives the ribbon.

I can wait to see your creations this week and learn which you prefer, ribbon or lace.  Please join us back at the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Sherri Baldy My Besties (couldn't find her name anywhere)
Sentiment:  Mama Elephant Blogging Buddies
Paper:  scraps from stash
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  hand dyed seam binding
Coloring medium: Prismacolor pencils

3 comments:

  1. So adorable. Great idea colouring ribbon to suit your project. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Brenda and I am in good company with the seam binding ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Brenda its great that you smooched your seam binding too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts