Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Season of Love



It's the day after Valentine's Day, but Heather is still feeling the love.  She wants to see products from companies we love on our creations this week.  Talk about a tough challenge.  There are so many!

I decided to take the easy way out this week and use a card I made awhile back, but didn't share.  I absolutely love The Cat's Pajamas Products and feel so blessed to be on the design team for this wonderful, one woman company.  Here's my card using Just Let It Happen

 -

With so many great stamp companies out there, I can't wait to see whose products you choose to create with.  Please take a moment to link up at the Little Red Wagon and another moment to visit the Girlfriends.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

.

7 comments:

  1. Love your choice of card, that circular stitching is just perfect <3. TCP have some awesome stamps, I so must get mine out and have a play. Finally have my crafting gear but have been super busy with the kids. Lucas started work last week which is a huge answer to Prayer and Abbey is taking some time to settle into school and needs lots of Mum time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I adore the image and the colours and your stitching too. So marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super image! And that sentiment is too fun!! Love all the fabulous stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card Brenda! Love the image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Brenda! This little dog and cat are fantastic! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Great take on my challenge. Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, so cute! I love your card! I have to shop The Cat's Pajamas site, I love the products but I don't have any!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts