Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Whimsie Doodles February ATG Challenge


It time for our February Anything Goes challenge over at Whimsie Doodles blog.  This month the twist is anything work or career related.  You'll find plenty of fun images great for the twist over in the Whimsie Doodles store.

Here's my card using Doctor Koale and Doctor Leah -



These cuties were a natural draw for me since I work in the healthcare field and I thought they would be perfect for a get well card for my stash.  

Congratulations to the winner of the January challenge.  For all the details head on over to the blog here and while you are there, link up your creations.

I'm so glad you stopped by.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pair of Doctors, much cuter than my bosses!! Love the pretty papers and fab design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts