Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April Showers



Happy Wednesday everyone.  We have a new challenge up today, chosen by me, Brenda.  Since it's April, I thought it might be fun to work with an April showers theme.  For this we would obviously love to see any creation that is rain centered.  I think rainbow, umbrellas, puddles, rainbows and of course rain would be perfect features.

Here's my card using a Bugaboo cutie Bird Umbrella -



Can't wait to see your creations.  Please stop in and check out what the Girlfriends have created.  You won't want to miss them!  You can find the links on the side bar here or over at Little Red Wagon.

Thanks for checking in!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a lovely card, I love the little tag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderfully sweet card, Brenda!! The image is a darling one and the rainbow raindrops on your patterned paper are just perfect with your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts