Saturday, June 17, 2017

Oh, Baby!


Hi, everyone.  Happy weekend!  I'm kicking off my Saturday by sharing a couple of baby cards I made with the new June Frantic Stamper release, Summer Carnival Fun.  When I saw this little Performing Lion, I could just see him sitting in a baby's crib all cute and cuddly.  Here's what happened -




I couldn't stop with just one and made another card using Performing LionStitched Rounded SquaresDouble Stitched Fishtail Label and the sentiment is by Mama Elephant.  

Thanks so much for coming by.  I pray your weekend is full of all the things you love!

Aloha,
Brenda
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, definitely a cutie!! It's fabulous to see how different one die can look!! Great cards Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts