Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Three's Company



Our challenge today is a fun one brought to you by Kate.  Three's company is how she puts it and what she wants is to see three of something on your creation.  I have had my image sitting on my table for the longest time, waiting patiently to be colored and put to use.  As you can see, there are three darling bunnies, but it could be 3 colors, 3 buttons, 3 clouds...you get the picture.

Here are my 3 bunnies which were kept otherwise clean and simple


I used distress oxides and a stamp from The Cat's Pajamas, Watercolor Basics set.  I should have only used 3 sequins, but I have this thing about using 5 sequins 👀.  The sweet bunny wobbles are from Stamping Bella.

I hope to see you over at Little Red Wagon this week.  Don't miss out on all the fun!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Brenda!! Your three little bunnies are so darling and I love the background you've created for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! I love those bunnies. Wonderful sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this card Brenda!! Those bunnies are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts