Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Sketch For You


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making a creation using this sketch as your starting point.  


Our sponsor this week is -


Here's my take on the sketch using a stamp from Avery Elle, Stay Fresh -


I thought these digi papers from AMB Illustrations were perfect to give this image a nice tropical feel.  I know I love good  sketches.  When I have low mojo I head over to my Pinterest Card Recipes board and can usually get something going.  I hope you like sketches too and will pop on in to join us at the  CRAFT Challenge blog this week.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a delicious card, Brenda! Such gorgeous summer colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts