Wednesday, September 20, 2017

CRAFT Challenge 434


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making your choice of an Autumn, Halloween or Thanksgiving card. 

Our Sponsor this week is -


I chose to go with Halloween because I have this darling set I got on sale.  It was begging to be inked up.  Here's my card using Taylored Expressions Tag-a-long Halloween -


This was background was made with distress inks and Frantage Embossing powder.  Looks kinda like a starry night, where all sorts of interesting things could happen.

I wonder which card you will choose to create.  For plenty of inspiration and a chance to enter and win, head over to the CRAFT Challenge blog.  All the details are available there.

I also want to remind you we have a DT call going on.  This is a fun, no pressure team to work with.  Jo, our fearless leader, is very organized, which allows you to work ahead if you are of the mind.  There is some flexibility in the images you use for the challenges, the main thing is that you have fun!

Aloha,
Brenda
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card again this week Brenda have a good week teamie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts