Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Busy September!

Wow, lots going on out in Blogland this month!  The 30 Day Color Challenge has been going on with Kathy Racoosin, last week the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop started and I've decided to try jumping in the Gerda Steiner progressive challenge again.

I am happy to say I have been keeping up with my daily coloring since the challenge began.  Some nights it's only for a few minutes and much of the coloring hasn't been made it to cards yet, but it'll get there.  I did this little Gerda Stiner guy the other day and took the liberty of drawing a handle on his bowl so I could join in on the fun at FCLBH - 


The papers used are from Doodlebug Designs Fall Friends.  I used the sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas set, Big Cups and the wreath is a TCP CutUps, Grapevine Wreath.

With September whizzing by I need to get this post up before I miss out on all the fun!

Aloha,
Brenda

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Brenda.....this is SO stinking cute. Love everything about it. Fabulous card.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, your card is just adorable. Love your coloring of the adorable Gerda Steiner image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the backing papers with your darn cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable! I love that sweet mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so sweet!
    love this cute mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha!! This is perfect!! I like big cups too!!

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea to turn it into a cup! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts