Friday, September 22, 2017

Frantic Stamper - Sweet Holly Snowman

HAPPY FRIDAY ( at least here in the US)!!!  I am sooooo happy to be sharing a sweet little tag I made with Sweet Holly Snowman for the September Frantic Stamper Release.  I love this sweet little guy, maybe even more that the Sweet Holly Penguin.  

Here's a little tag I made with him in the spotlight -


The background is stamped with Starry Night background stamp, also from this release.  The snow was created by using Stitched Waves and the banner is one of my all time favs, Double Fishtail Labels

Thanks for taking a peek, I do so appreciate your visits and your comments.  Remember there's plenty more to see on Facebook or over at the Frantic Stamper store!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats

Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hostin...

Popular Posts