Friday, September 22, 2017

Sketch Saturday


Saturday means a new Sketch over at Sketch Saturday and I think you are going to really like this one.  Joining us this week will give you the opportunity to win a $10 Gift Card from our generous sponsor, Fred She Said.  I didn't realize it until I started clicking around, they have all sorts of goodies including digital cutting files.  Be sure to check them out.

So here's the sketch for this week -


and here's my card featuring a cute digi provided by Fred She Said, Little Fat Santa -



I hope you'll have a chance to join us the week.  Have a great weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely!! Such a great design and a super cute Santa too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts