Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017...

...is fast on it's way out, so I want to share this little card I made with the progressive challenge image from Gerda Steiner.  I think little guy is adorable, but I have to admit I've been Christmasing so much I had a bit of a hard time converting to hearts.  Here's my make -


I used hearts dies from The Cat's Pajamas and Simon Says Stamp along with a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  The 'Love me' sentiment is from TCP also.  I actually stitched the heart and threaded the needle which was a fun way to add just a little more texture.

I's going to get busy tidying my house so we can move into the new year with a bit of organization.  I'm working on my calendar to as the new year will bring all sorts things to look forward to!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. A super card, love the cute bunny image and stitched heart.
    A happy and Healthy New Year to you!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts