Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Candy Cane Elfling

Hi, all!  I have one more Christmas card for you.  Today I am using the oh so cute Candy Cane Elfling by Whimsie Doodles found in the Christmas images here.  If you are sending holiday greeting or if you are getting ahead of the game for next year, here's what I came up with -


Isn't she just darling?  


I hope you are enjoying all the holiday preparations.  We love engaging in all of our holiday family traditions, just wishing my son could be home to be with us.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugz!
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts