Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something to Warm You

I guess some parts of the country are beginning to need something to warm them.  I made this card a few weeks ago after being inspired by a card I saw, unfortunately I have know idea whose blog it was.  PJ Bear from The Cat's Pajamas was paper pieced and colored with Copics.  The cup was paper pieced also.  The punches are by EK Success and Fiskars.  The polka dot paper (love it!) is by Sassafrass Lass and the craft cardstock is from Stampin' up.  I believe the stick pin is from Making Memories.
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts