Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Emma Angel

Quick post, love these little Emma Angels.  I got them last year at Cute Stuff.  For this card I used Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol to color all but her face, for that I used Copics and chalk for her cheeks. The wings and her belt are blinged with Stickles.  The background is a Tim Holtz Texture Fade Embossing folder which I love!  I used the white core DCWV cardstock and distress ink around the edge.  The sentiment is also from the angels set.  This was stamped and heat embossed.  I used more of the Divine Twine on this card...wanted to attach a jingle bell, but thought it would be to hard to mail.  Hope your week is going well.
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts