Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow Man Tag


OK, hopefully I am back.  Lots going on here at home.  I haven't done much crafting wise since mid December.  Since I still can't believe Christmas and New Year's have past, I will be posting a few tiny tags I did back then.

This snowman was inspired by a tag I saw on Splitcoast Stampers.  I just cut 3 circles using punches, inked the edges, the arms are a pruned Martha Stewart fern punch from eons ago.  I used Crystal Effets on his nose and used wrinkled ribbon to make his scarf.  This was a cute, quick way to to gift tags.

Hopefully I can manage my time better and the creative juices will begin to flow so I can begin posting a bit more regularly!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts