Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Greeting Farm's Owl

I love this little owl!  He is in a Greeting Farm set I recently purchased.  I made this card for a co-worker who loves owls.  I think she is gonna likey!  Other details;  My Mind's Eye DP, DCWV cardstock,  MFT rolled daisy Die-namic, Darice Hemp, Hero Arts Birthday Wishes and a Sizzix embossing folder.  The image is colored with Copic Markers and the background was chalked.

I will be away for a little over a week.  I will be going to Volleyball Festival in Phoenix with my daughter and her team.  My first visit to Arizona, and I am looking forward to it.  My only regret is I probably will not get to visit any stamping/scrapbooking stores.  On the bright side, we do have a visit to Trader Joe's scheduled!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts