Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family in the US!  I am actually cooking today, which is definitely something out of the ordinary.  We are cooking turkey with all the trimmings.  Just in case it doesn't work out we have the number for our local Chinese food favorite handy:).  

I finished my Christmas cards last week! (wow 2 miracles and it isn't even Christmas yet!)  I got my goodies from The Cat's Pajamas Black Friday Sale last and was super inspired.  I am pleased with the way they turned out.  See the inside below.  DP is from American Crafts, last years designs I needed to use up.  The ticket die, the border die and the panel dies are all CutUps from TCP. I stamped the "ticket" using Admit One from TCP and used Studio G letter stamps to add Polar Express.  The sentiment is from TCP Elegant Christmas, the holly is from Fairy Christmas.  I used distress ink on the tickets and around the card base.  Stickles make the holly and  border die shine!  (The next miracle will occur when they hit the mail box:)

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts