Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 2 of Clean and Simple 3

Love the class so far...just need more time to play.  I have a refinishing project going on right now that is cutting into my class project time.  Here's my first attempt.  Kinda combined the Faux Layered with the Faux Metal technique.


I used Versamark ink and Stampendous aged scarlet embossing enamel to metallasize (even getting creative with words:) the die cut.  Fun trying new techniques!  Hope you are loving' the class!

Aloha,
Brenda 

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up-Craft, Bazzill-Red
Design Paper:  American Crafts May Berry-polka dot, Echo Park Yours Truly-red print
Embossing enamel: Stampendous Frantage aged scarlet
Diecuts: My Favorite Things Dienamics-Labels Stax 1, Stampin' Up- Love, Sizzix-heart

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Brenda, and the shimmery 'love' is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty/cute. Love the polka dots and red and black. Cool metallasizing.l

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts