Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bunny is Back

I made this little card a while back using scraps on my table and the Sweet Sunday card sketch #209. The parachute is paper pieced and Bunny is colored with Copic Markers.  I have used more of the  "dots" made from melted pony beads.   Sewing was done using the little Singer Quick Fix.

Hope your week is going well.  It is a little less hectic here this week.  Hoping to get some craft room time in this weekend, I got the goodies I ordered from the new TCP release!
Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Design Paper: Neapolitan by American Crafts. 
Cardstock: Mohawk Color Copy
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas, Paper Smooches
Dots: homemade (how-to here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts