Wednesday, November 19, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Inspiration Picture Challenge #286

You may remember a post a while back when I decided to try for a DT position with the wonderful folks over at CRAFT Challenge.  I am happy to say I will be playing along now as a new DT member!  Looking forward to working with all the fantastically creative team members beginning today!



So, here's the challenge for this week.  Looks like fun to me...could go all sorts of directions; zoo, wild animals, cats, colors, stripes...



Here's your inspiration:


I decided to go this direction:


Come on by and play along.  This weeks sponsors are offering some fab prizes!

Prize #1 is 5 images of your choice from Spyder's Other Corner:


Prize #2 is a $20 store voucher from Flonzcraft:


Prize #3 is 3 images of your choice from Lacy Sunshine Stamps:





Prize #4 is a $50 gift certificate to take whatever class you like at The Art Studio @ SNR!
Scrapbook News and Review

Don't miss your chance to play and win.  Head on over to the CRAFT Challenge Blog to link up your inspired creation and take a look at the the other DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments and visiting your blogs.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Miss Kate Cutables tiger image
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy white cardstock, American Craft cardstock, DCWV cardstock, One Heart...One Mind animal print sticker paper 
Sentiment:  Printed with Gentle Touch Font
Accessories:  Fawn Lawn Stitched Journaling Card Flag




2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Design Teamie! *waves*

    Oh this is such a cute tiger, Brenda! I love the animal print papers, and what a great sentiment, too! So sweet!

    love, Mags B x

    PS I see that you, too, are a fan of 'Online Card Classes'! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! yes, i took the Copics Class - I ordered some Ciaos at a very good price from Japan in good time, I thought. They arrived on the last day of class! but I'm still enjoying the lessons and practising with the print-outs. I just love all the ladies involved in Online Card Classes, they are so inspiring!

    Have a great weekend!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts