Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CRAFT Challenge 307 - Christmas


At the rate this year is moving along, it will be Christmas before ya know it.  Perfect segway into our CRAFT Challenge this week, which is Christmas.

Our Sponsors this week are:

Prize is $10.00 gift certificate.

And


Prize is $10.00 voucher.




The image I used this week is from Stitchy Bear and appropriately enough is called Surfing' Santa.  I have to say I am partial to this guy since my hubby is an avid surfer.  I made a watercolor  background and cut the wave on my Silhouette.  

If you did't come from the CRAFT blog, head on over for inspiration and more information about this weeks challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS  I would like to enter this card in Simon Monday Challenge - In the Middle (Santa is)

Supplies:
Image: Stitchy Bear Surfin' Santa
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas sentiment
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, SU! Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack, Strathmore watercolor paper
Accessories:  Koi Watercolors, Copic Markers, SU! baker's twine, Stickles, Sizzix tag die (altered)




1 comment:

  1. He is such a fun Santa, enjoying his hols by the look of it. Great colouring and design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts