Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Yeehaw!

Hi all, I hope you are having a great week!  I am actually off this week, running around with my daughter who is home for the summer.

I had some fun yesterday coloring up these cute little farm critters from Digistamp Boutique.  I decided to create a little barn by putting a "roof" on an center step card I cut with my SU! cutter.  I used the wood grain die to cut the "boards" to make the barn with.  I distressed it a little with white distress stain.


These little images were so much fun to color.  I want to enter this card in the Digistamp Boutique monthly competition.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your kind comments.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Images:  Digistamp Boutique, Cute Farm Animals
Sentiment:  hand lettered
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, Bazzill and DCWV cardstock
Accessories:  MFT Blueprints 17, SU! scalloped border punch, Distress stain picket fence

1 comment:

  1. haha Great fun card LOVE the images hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts