Saturday, August 15, 2015

Double Duty

I had some time to make  a few cards for fun.  I used the I (heart) Sketches sketch #115 and colored up one of Faith's cute little snow people.  


I wanted to combine this with Merry Monday Challenge #168 which is to use pastel colors.


Here's what I came up with.


Thanks for stopping by.  I'm hoping you are having a wonderful weekend.

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Snow Girl
Sentiment:  Winnie and Walter Happy Christmas
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, paper scraps
Accessories:  MFT Pierced Circles, Copic Markers, Stickles, Sizzix embossing folder, Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder

6 comments:

  1. This is super sweet, Brenda and the soft colors fits perfect with this cute little girl.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a twist # 115 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowman is so sweet! Love the soft colors. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card and your image is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, so cute! I love pastels for Christmas cards and topped off with that uber cute image, it's just wonderful :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting a link to your Project 100 Snowman card! I have pinned this blog post and a couple of other recents posts of yours to our From the Heart Stamps Pinterest boards. Your coloring is awesome, and I love the girly colors you chose for this image. So sweet!! Thanks for joining our challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts