Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pink, Turquoise and Green



Hi everyone!  I'm hoping you will join us for our new challenge at LRW!  This week, Heather wants you to dig into your stuff and create something using Pink, Turquoise and Green.  I happen to love these colors individually and together.   This is what turned out for me:

I used the cute surfing Bunny by The Cat's Pajamas.  He's in the new set titled 'Stoked'.  My husband, who is a surfer, would totally agree with this wonderful sentiment.  (but, if I have to work, so does he).  The tag was smooshed with watercolors and cut from a Confetti Cuts die.

You really need to get on over to the other Girlfriends and see what they did with these fab colors, you know you're going to love what you see.  After you finish looking and leaving them a little love and 
head on over to Little Red Wagon!  We can't wait to ooo and ahh over your creations!

Thanks for stopping in. Have a great rest of the week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps and sentiment: The Cat's Pajamas Stoked 
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black 
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, various cardstocks
Accessories:  Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder, homemade dots, Reverse Confetti Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts, MFT Double Stitched Circle, Divine Twine Baker's Twine, no name ribbon, Copic Markers 

7 comments:

  1. I love this little Bunny! Great card Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond cute! Fabulous layout and the stitching and smooshed tag are just awesome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card Brenda!! Love the bunny abc the stitching😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely colour combo and I love the cute design with the image on a tag. The combination of real and faux stitching and doodling on your layers is fab :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I like the design of this card and of course, three of my favourite colours. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I think I will take up surfing. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! So great with all the details you added and that bunny is too adorable!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts