Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CRAFT Challenge 330


Welcome to CRAFT Challenge 330!


This week we want you to get your inspiration from this picture.




Our sponsors this week are:


AND



I went pretty literal this week.  I foiled several of the images from 'Starry Halloween' from Pickled Potpourri and made a...waterfall card.  There are tons of tutorials on the web it you are interested in making your own.  






It was very hard to capture the iridescent colors of the foil, so you're going to have to trust me that it looks kinda cool.  These were very fun images to use and worked perfectly for foiling.

I hope you have time this week to join in on the fun.  Be sure to stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog here to check out the great makes by the DT.  You can also get more information our fab sponsors are giving.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Pickled Potpourri Starry Halloween
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, K and Company Striped Ghost Flat Paper, American Crafts Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock
Accessories:  Deco Foil, brads from stash, ribbon from stash, TH Tiny Attacher

2 comments:

  1. Brenda I am loving this. It has such lovely interactive elements.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! This is one of my bucket list things to try, just haven't gotten around to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts