Wednesday, December 2, 2015

CRAFT 340 - Color Challenge


Happy Thursday and welcome to CRAFT Challenge 340.  This week we have a color challenge for you.  If you've play along with our color challenges before, you know Jo always has some luscious freebie digi paper downloads for you to play along with.




Our Sponsors this week are:


Rick St. Dennis MFA


The Paper Shelter







Here's my card for this week:


I had a bunch of fun making this criss cross card with this cutie image, Bee Bear from The Paper Shelter.  I kinda did my own thing, but the used this tutorial as the basis for my card.  I used some of the selection of digi papers Jo so generously offered.
I hope you'll have time to stop by CRAFT Challenge to play along with us this week.  Be sure to check out the DT inspiration and get more details about our wonderful sponsor's prizes.  Thanks for dropping by!


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Paper Shelter Bee Bear precolored image
Paper:  Trimgym's Digistamps, Papers and Images, kraft cardstock, cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Sizzix flower die, SU! label punch, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Oh...what a sweetheart!! Love the colour board, it reminds me of summer!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts