Monday, January 25, 2016

Sweet Vintage #136

It's time for a new i {heart} sketches challenge at From the Heart Stamps.  This week the tWist is to give your creation a shabby chic or vintage look, so I decided to do both the sketch and the tWist.




Here's my card:


I chose to use the sweet image, Humble Anneke for this challenge.  She has a vintage look to me.  I paired her up with a doily and some vintage looking papers.  The card edges were distress just a bit and some hand stitching was added.

Remember, in this challenge, everyone is a winner.  For just linking up you will receive $1 credit for use at the From the Heart Stamp store.  You can use it as a discount or save up to get a free image.  For all the challenge details check out the blog here.  You'll also want to check out the inspiration the design team has for you this week, you'll not be disappointed.  I hope you have time to play along this week, can't wait to see your creations!


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  FtHS Humble Anneke
Sentiment:  Verve Stamps Doodled Occasions
Paper:  DCWV cardstock, October Afternoon Sidewalks
Accessories:  Copic markers, MME enamel shapes, sewing thread, Sizzix doily die

2 comments:

  1. A pretty card, I love the sweet image and colourful papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty and I think you're right Brenda, she does have that vintage look. Loving the sweet papers you have used with her too! Super sweet card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts