Wednesday, February 3, 2016

CRAFT #349



It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week.  We would like to see your creations inspired by this picture.


Many thanks to our wonderful sponsors this week -



AND



I used Fairy and Bear from Digital Paper Craft to my my card.  I took my inspiration from the fuzzy animals and the chicken wire.  The Tim Holtz Thinnest die cut was perfect to give that chicken wire feel.  I kinda fell in love with this cute image and felt the cute teddy would be a perfect substitute for the bunny and kitty in the picture.



Head on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog for more information about prizes and DT inspiration!  I pray your week is going well!  Thanks so much for stopping by.



Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Digital Paper Craft Fairy and Bear
Sentiment:  American Art Stamp Happy Birthday
Paper:  K & Company Itsy Bitsy, pink and grey cardstock scraps
Accessories:  DecoArt flowers, Tim Holtz Thinnest, Stickles, sewing thread

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet card, love the die cut background and pretty image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely take on the inspiration picture Brenda, that fine die cute detail looks fabulous. I must tell you though that the picture reminds me of our old dog...my darling Mog. The boys had rabbits when they were young and, being a farmers wife, I was quite handy with the power tools so made a run for the rabbits. Mog the dog was about a year old then and would lie "collie style" by the run all day watching the bunnies with the occasional tug on the mesh. One afternoon I found Mog in the rabbit run and the rabbits watching from the lawn, he had managed to tug the mesh from the frame and put himself in there!!...happy days!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet doggie Mog must be, helping the bunnies escape to play!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts