Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Anything but a Square or a Rectangle




Wow, another Wednesday, those pages are flying off the calendar!  I am hosting at Little Red Wagon this week.  I have been so enamored by the Go Kreate Frames I have seen being used by all my UK teamies and friends.  I love the beautiful card base they make.  So, my challenge to use is to make a card any shape but a square or a rectangle.  You can do a circle, an octagon, or some kind of fancy frame shape.

Here's my card:




I used one of the shapes on my Brother Scan and Cut to make this card.  It was fun to do a different shape.  I inked up a brand new Stampingbella Stamp, Row of Bunny Wobbles, which I LOVE!

I hope you'll join us this week at Little Red Wagon.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Aloha,
Brenda

I would like to share in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Cute and Cuddly

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stampingbella Row of bunny Wobbles  
Ink:  Pebbles Basics, Creative Memories cardstock (vintage!), Spectrum Aqua watercolor cardstock
Accessories:  Flowers and ribbon from stash, Binny and Smith Peacock watercolors, clear embossing powder, Distress Ink reinkers

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! These are so cute...love the shocking pink and yellow together...magnificent!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE, Brenda! I love your coloring and use of die! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Cute and Cuddly” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Splendid shape and those little flowers are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card BRENDA!! Love those bunnies and awesome shape!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What FABulous colours Brenda..Such pretty embellishments too.
    A sweet image and wonderful shape.
    Chrissyxx
    ps Your card lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts