Wednesday, April 27, 2016

CRAFT #361


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a project inspired by a book.  I also want to welcome (belatedly) our new teamies, Sheryl, Lisa, Jean and Khristina.  We are so happy to have their creative energy gracing our team.

Our Sponsors this week are -

 Craft Classes Online


The Cutting Cafe


The Paper Shelter


My card was inspired by the children's book, The Little Red Hen.




Truthfully, I couldn't wait to use this cute chick digi by  Skapar Källarn and she remained me of this book from my childhood.  Here's my card -



I sure do hope you'll join us this week for our new challenge.  For peeks of the DT creations and more information about the challenge including the very generous prizes head on over to the 

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Skapar Kallarn
Sentiment: Simon says hello die
Paper:  Pebbles Basics stack, Basic Grey paper stack
Accessories:  Go Kreate XXL Square Frames #10 Frilly, Martha Stewart border punch, MVT Dienamics wacky stitched oval, Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Morning Brenda, I just love this card.My granddaughter would love this as she was the mouse recently in the Little Red Hen at school. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome, Brenda!! Love the papers that you've used with the sweet image :) The picture of the book was a real blast from the past for me....as I loved my Golden Books when I was a child <3
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow love this image and what a fab book

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow love this image and what a fab book

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts