Wednesday, July 13, 2016

You're A Star!



Hi all!  Welcome to Little Red Wagon challenge #350!  Mandy is the lead Girlfriend this week and she has it right, You're a Star.  This translates into...she wants to see stars on our projects.  

I decided to pull a never before use MFT set out and ink it up.  This is Count the Stars  and I totally cased this card by Kimberly Crawford .  I saw it on Pinterest and was smitten.  Here's mine -





I did a couple of things a little differently.  I used distress ink and a sentiment appropriate for my needs.  I am also not good at ink/paint splattering, so I used my beloved Stampendous embossing enamel for the tiny white stars.  

I guess here is when I should say, come on, reach for the stars and join us this week at the Little Red Wagon.  As long as you are there, check out the fabulous makes the Girlfriends are sharing. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Count the Stars 
Ink:  Distress ink chipped sapphire, picked raspberry, stormy sky, broken china, ripe persimmon, VersaMark embossing ink
Accessories:  Star punches, MFT Stars and Wishes Dienamics, Stampendous shabby white embossing powder, Creations Unlimited gold embossing powder

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! Your background looks fantastic, especially with the little white embossed enamel stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I adore all the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I shall try to count the stars on your fab card! The gold sentiment looks gorgeous against the inky background and the embossing enamel gives a lovely finish :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome background Brenda!! Love the gold foil stars and sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous. I like how shiny the gold embossing makes it. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, this is a great card! Love that background and the gold stars just pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts