Wednesday, August 24, 2016

AYLI Shaped or Standard?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is shaped or standard card.  Use your favorite and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our wonderful sponsor is:


Here is my card, using my favorite which is a standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")  - 


Don't get me wrong, I love the wonderful shaped cards.  I especially love using the Go Kreate dies to make all the lovely shapes.  It's just that it is so much easier and more affordable to send a standard card.  

I can't wait to see your creations and learn whether you like shaped cards or standard cards and how you make your shapes.  Come on now, head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation to we can learn.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Uptown girls Chelsea and Lauren Love Sushi  
Sentiment:  LOTV Sentiments
Paper:  Nitwit Collection - Romance and Roses
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black (tag)
Die cuts:  The Cat's Pajamas Heart Rosette CutUp
Accessories:  flower from stash, Darice Twine
Coloring medium: Copic markers

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the stitching details and beautiful heart doilies behind the image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab girlie card Brenda and the stitching is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun, girlie card, Brenda! So cute!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so odd that I almost never use this shape card now, although I used to...for the same reasons as you! This design is fab and the doilies tucked under the image look great...and you've been stitching again - yay! I love it :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Brenda! Love your coloring xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts